1. Twitter Analyzer I’m not going to lie, it didn’t do much for me. You put in your Twitter name and it shows you a line graph of how many Tweets you Tweet a day. I mean, it’s ok to see the days you Tweet more than others, but I don’t know if I’ll go to this site just to see the days I Tweeted most in a wee.
2. Twitter Digest is a site that I plan on using for a couple of reasons. With this site, you can put in certain users names and see what they’re Tweeting. That’s the point of Twitter right? Well…. if you only have a few people you are following, it would be pointless. But since I’m following 1200 people right now, I am bound to miss a few. I think we’re going to start one of these at work so we can see what all of the local companies that are on Twitter are Tweeting. We’ve realized that many are using their Twitter accounts to put out Press Releases instead of sending them out. We can’t miss anything. Right? I think I’m also going to set one up for the people I work with. There’s times when they ask me if I’ve seen a recent Tweet… and most times I haven’t. Normally what happens is when I see they have Tweeted, I’ll check out their page and catch up on all the Tweets I’ve missed. I’ll update you when I use it and let you know how I feel then!
3. We Followis a Twitter Directory. You can find people who are interested in pretty much anything on this site. You can add yourself and give yourself 3 tags. There are 15+ (I stopped counting at 15) pages with different “tags”. There are over 300 tags on each page. So, there’s a good chance no matter what you like, you’ll be able to find someone. I think mine are journalist, blogger and news … I don’t remember. It’s been a while since I’ve added myself.
4. Inner Twitteris a site that makes you want to go “Woo Sahh”. You sign up to Inner Twitter and it sends you a chime messages every now and then. “When you receive the chime stop. Listen. Pay attention to your breathing. Pay attention to what is before you. Really look at what is in front of you. Forget yourself and become whatever resonates, like stillness, peace or beauty.” -InnerTwitter.com. Let me know if anyone does this and if it works. I’m not sure a chime would calm me, but I could be wrong.
5. Twitter Moms has a group for any mom on Twitter. You can use this site to connect with other moms around the world. I think the last time I checked there were 16,900 moms signed up. This doesn’t do much for me now, but when I become a mom, if Twitter is still thriving, I’ll check it out. I’m sure I’ll need all the help I can get!